Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken.— Oscar Wilde.
Hi! My name is Aby and welcome to my world.
This is my first deep dive into the world of blogging and although I am a little late (the year is 2019) to the party, I am reminded of the vastness of the world and the infinity of knowledge. I believe it’s time to not only consume content but also to share with the world. Even though I might not be a great writer (still figuring out the oxford comma argument), I am pretty excited about this journey.
I am going to be sharing my experiences including living in different countries, travelling to different countries, dating 😉 in different countries and some random thoughts.
So come, let us explore together, learn together, share our stories, and strengthen each other. See the world through my eyes and I’ll see it through yours.
Tidbits about Me
- Ethnicity – I am Bini, a tribe from Nigeria in West Africa. While there are over 520 languages (chaos, I know…) I speak only English and a version of pidgin (broken English)
- I attended varying levels of schooling in Nigeria and the United Kingdom
- I have lived in Nigeria, United Kingdom and currently in Canada.
- I love to read everything but i’ll take a historical friction novel or a self help book any time over the smart stuff.
- I love South Korean (K-dramas) especially the sagueks and Chinese (C-dramas) dramas.
- Although I am not a foodie and can survive on pineapples 😐 I do enjoy different cuisines and will eat most things once. The spicier the better, and savory over sweet.
- I love travelling and discovering new places. Both in my backyard and in far away lands.
- Although I love adventures, I am risk AVERSE. I am all about living (in one piece) to tell the story. Believe it when I say that also includes roller coasters.
- I love a good deal.. No matter what it is.. it’s discounted or on promotion somewhere in the world. Trust me
- I work 9-5 office job full time, which is not an excuse not live my best life.
Thank you for being here and reading this.
I would love for you to join my community and the goal is for us to swap stories and share experiences. This is a safe place. Come one, come all